Dunkan-Servis Zapad, LLC is a Belarusian manufacturer of butterfly valves. The factory started product output in 2005. Together with Etonmash Company they form a group of companies for manufacturing shut-off and control valves.
Dunkan-Servis Zapad factory offers butterfly valves with the following features:
- DN 40…1200 mm
- PN 0.6…4.0 MPa
- Operating temperature -50 … +600°C
- Design: centric, double-offset, triple-offset
- Closures: flanges, wafer-type, weld ends
- Body materials: iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
- Seals: EPDM, viton, nitrile, PTFE, metal, and other
Manufacture is certified in accordance with ISO 9001. Fleet of material processing equipment: furnaces, CNC lathes, turning and fitting machines, saws are calibrated and certified, as well as test rigs in use. The factory paints finished items in its own painting chambers.
Quality Control Department performs strict four-stage control over product quality.